Precourse for immigrants
About the course
The pre-course for immigrants has been developed for foreign cultural people (refugees, migrant workers, spouses/partners/children of Norwegians) with a concrete idea for establishing their own business.
The course will be held in English and encompass this:
- Be familiar with the Brønnøysund Register Centre and be able to use Altinn
- Know simple tax rules and become familiar with the Norwegian model for tax and VAT.
- Know which control authorities are relevant in their own industry (e.g. The Norwegian Food Safety Authority)
- Have reflected on possible challenges related to language and other company culture
- Know where he/she can go to get help with business issues after completing the course (business, municipalities, Innovation Norway)
- Have reflected on what is required of an entrepreneur in Norway and what can be expected of help and support
Participation in the course is free of charge!
Thursday 13.April time 17-20
Monday 17.April time 17-20
Wednesday 19.April time 17-20
Location: Hamar or Ringsaker (will be decided closer to the date)
"*" indicates required fields